IACUC Scenarios and Considerations
The 2020 CIP® Spring Testing Period is approaching. The exam applicationdeadline is February 7. Exams will be held March 2-14.
Registration is open for IACUC20!
Join us April 5-7, 2020 in Orlando, FL.
February 20 Webinar: IRB Review of Research Involving Prisoners
Foundational Frameworks and Present Challenges
The 2020 CPIA® Spring Testing Period is approaching. The exam application deadline is February 28. Exams will be held April 13-25.
PRIM&R's online Ethical Research Oversight Course (EROC) offers a thorough introduction to human subjects protections. Check out our free, interactive demo to get a feel for the course.View the Demo
Join the SBER Network!
The unique issues and challenges faced by those who work in SBER-focused ethics and oversight are increasing, and PRIM&R's SBER Network is here to help. This network is open to all PRIM&R members working with SBER.Learn more
News & Announcements
At Your Doorstep
Explore professional development options for your institution by hosting an AYD program tailored to your needs. More
Workshop On Demand
Implementing the Revised Common Rule
This on-demand workshop will provide a practical, hands-on journey through the revised regulations. More
Visit The Knowledge Center
- Exploring and Enhancing Diversity for IACUCs and IRBs
- Common Research Oversight-Related Acronyms
- Data Sharing in Research with American Indians and Alaska Natives: Informed Practices, Considerations, and Case Studies
- Final Rule Case Study – UNM IRB
- Final Rule Topics
Visit our blog
- Research Ethics Roundup: ClinicalTrials.gov, gene drives, deidentification, and more
- Is your data sharing consent language transparent and machine readable?Â
- Conducting an IRB Self-Assessment
- PRIM&Râ€™s Comments on NIHâ€™s Draft Policy for Data Management and Sharing and Supplemental Draft Guidance
- Webinar Follow-Up: Assessing and Mitigating Risk in SBER